Use Lawn Advertising Signs To Generate Leads And Promote Your Business
If you own or operate a contracting business (perhaps roofing, landscaping, or windows and doors replacement) a prime opportunity to create leads and generate new business would be the prominent placement of lawn advertising signs on your actual job sites. As potential new customers pass by the job site on foot or in a vehicle, they can observe the type of quality workmanship and craftsmanship of your crew as the work progresses and they can take specific note of who to contact (i.e.: your company) when they want or need similar work done on their home or property.
In essence, lawn advertising signs are available in three different types of materials:
- Paperboard (also called fold-over)
- Coroplast (or corrugated plastic)
- Polybag (polyethylene plastic bags)
Some of the main differences between these types of materials will be detailed below.
While lawn signs in general can draw the attention of potential customers, the quality of the lawn sign printing is also very important. A home-made sign (hand-painted or even hand-written) may be an economical option but it may reflect poorly on the perception or reputation of your business. On the other hand, a lawn sign with high-quality printing and sharp colors will give your current and potential new customers the image of a company that takes pride in its craft and its customer service.
Important Points To Consider When Choosing Your Lawn Advertising Signs
The decision on the type of lawn advertising signs that will best suit the needs of your business will of course be dependent on cost, but this should not be the sole determining factor. Other attributes that should be considered include:
- Cost effectiveness (return on investment)
- Durability (one season or repeated usage)
- Ease of installation, and
- Functionality (specific to sign printing options)
The following is a comparison of the above attributes as they relate to the three primary types of materials used in lawn advertising signs:
- Most traditional and economical
- Usually printed on only one side
- Multi-step installation
- Folded and stapled over a heavy wire frame that is pushed into ground
- Can also be attached to a wooden stake that is driven into the ground
- May only last for one full season, even if poly-coated – will fray over time
- Less recyclable and less ecofriendly than the other two materials
- Waterproof and lightweight
- Non-porous surface allows for easy cleaning
- Can be made or cut into unique or different shapes
- Usually printed on only one side
- Limited exterior lifetime
- Weather-proof and most durable
- Printed on both sides
- Completely opaque (impervious to light)
- Quick and easy set-up
- Push a steel frame into the ground
- Slip the poly bag over the frame
- Can be used repeatedly over multiple seasons
From the standpoint of return on investment, polybag signs could be your best option. This type of sign is durable and reusable and is very functional in that lawn sign printing can be done on both sides of the bag. They are also very easy to install and they will present and advertise your company and its services to potential customers in a most positive manner.
Get the most cost effective, clear, professional messaging on your jobsite with full-color polybag yard signs from Lawn Ads. Call Lawn Ads today at 1-866-LAWN-ADS (or 1-866-529-6237) or complete our online request form!