Polybag Yard Signs Offer Better Quality, Longer Lifecycles Than Coroplast Signs
Some people may remark, perhaps somewhat sarcastically, that a yard sign is simply that, just a sign. So what is the difference from one type of sign material to another? Well, there are actually some considerable differences between those made from plastic (polybag signs) versus those constructed of corrugated plastic (or coroplast signs).
The composition of yard signs for any type of lawn/curbside or job-site advertising will depend on several factors. These will include:
- Cost (may be tied to quantity)
- Weather resistance/durability
- Lifecycle (used once or repeatedly)
- Type of installation (style of frame)
Of course, the overall goal with any type of sign usage is to advertise or raise awareness for a specific initiative, such as:
- A business or service
- Fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns
- Community events
However, and in addition to the content and clarity of the written message, the general appearance and quality of the signs can significantly impact the opinions of the readers. Yards signs that appear more rigid/sturdy and are more truly aligned with the ground, both vertically and horizontally, can and will leave a more positive impression than those that are bent, torn, off-kilter, flapping in the wind, etc.
When comparing coroplast signs and polybag signs from the above types of perspectives, there are indeed some key differences:
- Material is lightweight and waterproof
- Material is also non-porous – easy to clean
- Transparent – double-sided messages bleed through on bright days
- H-frame design restricts height of sign placement above ground level
- H-frame also bends easily/has limited resistance to wind gusts
- The frames and yard signs have limited lifecycles (likely one season)
- Made of a fully weather-proof and biodegradable/eco-friendly material
- Opaque material – allows double-sided printing with no message distortion
- Easy to install – push steel frame into ground, slide polybag over frame
- Frame is more sturdy and therefore has better wind resistance
- These yard signs are more durable – can be used on multiple occasions
- May have a higher initial cost, particularly if ordered in smaller quantities
Although the immediate price tag may be greater, quality polybag yard signs made by a reputable and experience supplier like Lawn Ads can provide a much better overall return on investment than the limited lifecycles of coroplast yard signs.
Polybag Yard Signs Offer A Greater Return On Investment Than Coroplast Signs
Lawn Ads fully understands and respects the importance of balancing the following elements within your yard signs advertising campaign:
We also realize that the appearance and quality of your yard signs can have a major impact on generating business leads or opportunities, and that return on investment is a critical factor within any marketing campaign.
For a demonstration on some of the major differences between polybag yard signs and coroplast yard signs, please view watch this video.
To discover the full benefits of an effective advertising campaign, call Lawn Ads today at 416-461-1143 or 1-866-529-6237.